My Ten Reasons
My deadline is fast approaching. I’m scared, but happy at the same time. I know there is a lot I’m gonna do and twice as much I have to prove. I want to be worthy of my dreams. I want to live my dreams. So here are my 10 strongest reasons to why I’m taking the leap of faith.
- I have a story to tell and I hope I can help someone in some way.
- Today is the youngest I’ll be for the rest of my life.
- I have enough savings to hold me for a while.
- I have my husband’s support.
- I need to feel alive by doing something I choose to do.
- I have made peace in my mind about leaving a job and people I love.
- I have realized nothing last forever.
- I will have the opportunity to learn and meet new people.
- My car is paid off and I have health insurance.
- Last but not least: LIFE IS TOO SHORT.
These among others are the most significant reasons I’m leaving my job to do this. I feel a high degree of uncertainty but God is here with me. He will never leave me or forsake me even if sometimes I feel completely alone. Probably I’ll feel lonely. Probably not. I am working on my schedule and one of the things in my list is to socialize. But above all I hope one day I can make a difference and help others. Contribution is one of my long term goals. Hmmm…..More to come!